Thursday, April 19, 2007
So much has happened...!
In the last few months! Some high- (or low-) lights
- I wrote my exams and only passed 1 out of the two
- We went on a family trip to nelspruit (got some great pics - I will post soon
- Easter has come and gone...we stayed home and went on a few day trips
- I have started CROCHETING! Mainly to make lovely crocheted flowers for my pages lol but I am loving it and have started making a granny square blanket for Tyla (colours are cream, brown and pink). I will take some pics and post soon
I have been tagged! by Robyn
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
wierd things about me:
- I LOVE socks more than i should!
- I hardly ever close cupboard doors
- Spring is my favourite season
- I love the beach - my favourite is anstey beach in Durban
- My dream destination is Phuket, Thailand
- I LOVE books!
- Purple is my favourite colour
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentines Day!
I love you Jerome!
Thursday, February 01, 2007
5 years ago....
on this day I said I do to the man i love, my best friend, cutie pie, sexy babe...He is the best thing that ever happened to me. We have been together fro almost 10 years and i cant imaging my life without him.
I love you Babe!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Thats my word fro this year a la Ali
. She says to choose one word that will be a theme of sorts for 2007. Mine symbolises being the best me i can be striving fro my goals but also being comfortable enough to just be me - relaxed..take everything in my stride.
I have just finished y exams...YAY! it's such a huge relief. Just wait fro the results and hope I have passed - that will mean i get my honours degree and get to attend my FISRT ever graduation ceremony!
I want to rest and scrapbook and watch movies this weekend. I want to try to do as little as possible except spenmd time with the children...i have felt really guilty about spending so much time with the books.
I must post some photos and the art journal I have been doing on emily's
blog.I have been having a lot of fun with it....
All for now...
I have so much to do - a lot of New Year type stuff which has been put off because of the exam preparation:
- planning / goals / resolutions for the year
- BIG spring clean and declutter and chuck out
- get a new planner inner
- scrap some of my favourite pics from lat year
- couple of minibooks that i have been planning and wanting to do while i have been studying
I have also applied fro a new job here - it would be a great career move fro me as well as a much better salary package. I havent heard anything fro about 2 weeks - so dont know if thats a good or bad sign! Holding thumbs though. I will post some pics of what we have been up to later in the week.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Its been too long! It is at the satge where i feel like i cant blog until I have some thing REALLY good to say! LOL! All that pressure to perform since I have been away for so long! Lots happening here:
- my sons first day of "big school"
- i wrote my first exam - research methods - i should pass hopefully
- one more exam (29th) to go and i will be finished my degree.
- no new years resolutions yet
- my word for this year is BE
Thats all - will try to do this more often!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Life and everything else...
Monday, November 13, 2006
no Blog! Also long time no scrapbook! I have been mojoless for a couple of weeks and even though I have tons of beautiful phoots, I have had no wish or opportunity to scrap them... I have a few christmas projects that I want to do - the big one is a family book fro my dh sister who is in Arizona and who we havent seen fro 6 years...
A lot going on here for the end of the year - usually things have quietened down enough to start doing some planing for next year...
I also have to start studying fro my exams in January because i know I will not be able to study over Christmas...
We are probably having Christmas at our house this year - I love Christmas at home family, food and SO much fun!
much going on at home as well - we are going through the terrible threes?? with my daughter - she can be so defiant and naughty, we are getting to wits end with her...I keep telling myelf that it is a phase that WILL pass even though it seems like it has lasted forever. The children have 2 weeks of schoold before the summer / christmas holidays. My last day will probably be the 21 December and get back the 8 Jan - I really cant wait fro that - I feel tired and frazzled like I really need a agood rest.