Friday, December 15, 2006

Life and everything else...

I feel like I havent blogged for ages! Probably because i HAVENT! Things have been really hectic and I have been out of the office a lot, on TRAINING for ever and stressing about exams far too much! I couldnt sleep last night i think partly because i am starting to stress about exams and not studying...the same old story at this time of the year. Everything is all very Christmas-y here. People are talking about gifts and things they need to do lots are already on leave and gone away on holidays. The good news is that the roads are MUCH emptier and that means an extra few minutes sleep in the mornings LOL! We have bee doing lots of family things - braais and parties and outings...nice I also havent shared pics here for a while...so i leave a few recent ones...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?