Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BE

Thats my word fro this year a la Ali. She says to choose one word that will be a theme of sorts for 2007. Mine symbolises being the best me i can be striving fro my goals but also being comfortable enough to just be me - relaxed..take everything in my stride. I have just finished y exams...YAY! it's such a huge relief. Just wait fro the results and hope I have passed - that will mean i get my honours degree and get to attend my FISRT ever graduation ceremony! I want to rest and scrapbook and watch movies this weekend. I want to try to do as little as possible except spenmd time with the children...i have felt really guilty about spending so much time with the books. I must post some photos and the art journal I have been doing on emily's blog.I have been having a lot of fun with it.... All for now... I have so much to do - a lot of New Year type stuff which has been put off because of the exam preparation:

I have also applied fro a new job here - it would be a great career move fro me as well as a much better salary package. I havent heard anything fro about 2 weeks - so dont know if thats a good or bad sign! Holding thumbs though. I will post some pics of what we have been up to later in the week.

HAPPY TUESDAY!


Comments:
congrats on classes being done! that has to be a big relief- hope you get some fun time in with the family & of course some scrappy play time too :)

by the way, I just noticed that pic of your kids with the awesome colored wall behind it. What color is that? Althought I guess it would not be a brand I could find here...but it's sooooo cheerful!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?