Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bleak!

Weather....the sky is grey and gloomy, its windy and cold urrghh! More like August whether than October. It casts a bleakness over the whole day. I hope it rains though - we NEED the rain. Some parts of the country (like Cape Town) have already been on water restrictions. We have a NEW PHOTO PRINTER!!!!! This is the best thing thats happened to me the week! The possibilities are endless....Scrap, scrap and more scrap! Photos printed on a whim, on demand, in a flash! WoW!!!! It was a surprise from my husband - thanks Jay! He says it is the fisrt high tech purchase he has made that I have not been cross about! I will neither confess nor deny..... :-) the allegations..... Have done some digital scrapping of the party phoots and will do some "paper" ones tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?