Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Books and writing

My post today is a prompt from a site that "does" Wednesday prompts. The link is above (hopefully:-) What is your favorite book of all time?

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

If you had to write a biography about one person you know, who would you write it about?

My father

Pick one- Narrative Essay or Persuasive Essay?

Narrative essay

Pick one- Poem or short story?

Poem

What is the worst book you ever read?

I always enjoy the books I read!

Are you currently reading a book? If so, what is it called?

Yes. The Right to Write by Julia Cameron

If you were told to write a fiction story, what characteristics would your main character have?

independent, self assured, confident, likable, strong, a thinker, a journalist or writer

If you wrote a book, what would the topic be?

I haven't thought about that - maybe thats why I have not written a book!

Would it be fiction or non-fiction?

Fiction

They say you should read at least a book a month, do you live up to this statement?

Yes! I read as many books as I can get hold of in a month!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?