Thursday, October 13, 2005

feelin down

something that i've known about for a long time is starting to feel like its now actually going to happen. its going to be very painful for a boy that i love with all my heart, and there is nothing i can do to make it better. as a parent this is where the hard part starts. the part where we cant protect them form things that hurt them and put protectors on all the power plugs in the house is just not cutting it anymore. i cant control how he will be treated out there. i cant make things better sometimes. like now. he just has to go through it. we will help as much as he can. but he is in the big bad world now. at 6. and there's nothing i can do to stop the march towards even more heartache, disappointment and pain. my heart aches for my little boy... love and life can be so devastating sometimes

Comments:
Oh no...Whatever it is......Im sure he will feel better knowing he has you there with him......
I saw the post you left on my blog:)..I plan to visit yours regularly as well:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?