Monday, October 03, 2005

Mystery is at the heart of creativity. That, and surprise. Julia Cameron
I am reading: This book
I am on week 10. This week is all about recovering a sense of Self-Protection. The entire course is to help “blocked” artists recover their art (in whatever form) and to help them create more consistently. This course has really helped me with writing more (which is what I always wanted to do as a child). I have started writing a lot more - poetry and journaling and short stories. As I go through the exercises for this week, I will share what I am gaining from it here. This is one of the blogs I read – I especially enjoyed this Quote that I found there

Free your mind and ideas will follow. You don’t have to be an artist to know there’s magic in letting go and throwing down lines, letting your subconscious drive for a while. Its an idea; way to discover ideas, be playful and quash that inner critic.

HAPPY MONDAY to me!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?