Monday, October 24, 2005

Pirate party and Holy Communion

My Weekend was BUSy to say the least: Friday evening: I got home from work at about 6.00 and started making the 2 dozen bran muffins for the parents attending my sons party. I made a batch of koeksister dough (I had to wait for an hour for that to rise) then I had to plait and fry them. I slept at about 11.00. Saturday: Woke up early to get dressed, blow dry my hair and syrup 2 dozen koeksisters (took about 2 hours). Then we loaded the car with the food for the parents and children, Jordan's friends, and my family and drove for 20 minutes to the party venue. EVERYONE coming to the party got lost so we started about 45 mins late! The party went off perfectly after that though! After the party (about 1.00) we went to my SIL's house and had party leftovers and watched rugby. At about 5.00 we all left to BIL's house and left there at about 10.00. My daughter was up sick almost the whole night - so I never slept much. SUNDAY Woke up early and had breakfast with Grandpa, got ready and went to church for my husbands nephew's first communion. The whole family was there and afterwards we had a braai at their house. Left at about 5.00. I was in bed by 7.30!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?