Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This boy is 6 TODAY!! And Happy Birthday Mum!

My son is 6 YEARS old today! I wish him a happy birthday and hope het gets very SPOILED at school today! He has been looking forward to this birthday the whole year and asks "When is my birthday"everytime one of his friends has a birthday at school! So TODAY is YOUR DAY!! I love you SO much! . We gave him his present in bed with a cupcake with 1 candle on it and a cup of Milo. We sang for him and his sister did here rendition of "Happy Birthday" for him too . He has a HotWheels (the new craze in Grade 0) track. His party will be in 2 weeks time. . Also, Happy Birthday to my Mum! I love you and hope you have a wonderful day and supper tonight!


Comments:
Hello..Saw your bloglink on 2peas and wanted to say :HI: :)

NIce to meet ya..neato blog too:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?