Wednesday, November 23, 2005

31 years OLD today...!

I know. From my fresh-faced beauty depicted below, you would NEVER say! 10 years ago I turned 21 - so that says it ALL! I am trying to put a positive spin on being 30-something, and I can't seem to find anything.... at least its not 40-something? At least I have all my teeth? At least I can still walk on my own? =0) 31 things I am grateful for today:
  1. A wonderful loving husband
  2. 2 wonderful, naughty, beautiful, healthy children
  3. I have a job
  4. A loving family
  5. Friends
  6. SCRAPPING!!!
  7. A beautiful, cozy, comfortable home
  8. Writing
  9. Herbal teas
  10. Summer in Johannesburg
  11. Holidays in 3 weeks
  12. I am healthy
  13. A lovely white suit from Woolworths
  14. Christmas parties
  15. The blue top I have on today
  16. The internet
  17. colours (purple, brown, pink and turquoise are my current favourites)
  18. flowers in my garden
  19. A healthy family
  20. Sunshine
  21. 60 coloured pens
  22. New paper to scrap
  23. Brown sandals (flip flops)
  24. The smell of a newly painted dining room
  25. Norah Jones
  26. Bebe and Cece Winans
  27. A richard North Patterson book I found 2nd hand at the fleamarket
  28. hugs and kisses
  29. Late mornings
  30. A space to call my own (scrapping, writing, STUDYING!!)
  31. Woolworths!

So maybe its not so bad to turn 31 after all!


Comments:
happy belated bday!!!! Hope you had a great one (love your list!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?