Monday, November 21, 2005

Got my groove back!

Well sort of! It seemed like a nice catchy phrase to start with on a Monday. Today I have done more work than I have in a long time and it feels good! I feel like I have accomplished something (a bit - not too much) but it is a start! I think the realisation that I go on leave in a few weeks (the 15 Dec is my last DAY!!! YAY - I need to work out how to put one of those ticker thingies here to follow everyday....I'll put it on my LIST!) forced me to get my ass into gear and get things done. When I get back in January, the following are due:

So.....I have exactly 4 weeks to sort all of this out

Also, I have decided to try to make gifts for some people this year:

It seems a bit overwhelming when its all written up - but I CAN do it - yes, yes, yes (imagine a hyped up motivational speaker voice!)

The weekend was great - lots of retail therapy (that may acount for my improved mood and increased productivity=0). I went shopping with my sister and brother - it was nice, we haven't done that since we all lived at home. I bought a beautiful white pants suit (for my company Christmas party next Saturday) and a pair of Indian style sandals 3 pairs of shoes for Tyla, and both childrens outfits for Christmas. Sunday I returned a skirt and a dress which I did not like and we had lunch at the fleamarket

Anyway, I will stop surfing the net and get back to My Productive Day =0)


Comments:
Retail therapy....

I could do with some retail therapy right about now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?