Friday, November 18, 2005

Its called "Baaties"!

or bad luck... where I'm from we call it Baaties. Bad luck. Rotten timing. Murphy's Law. Take your pick... Now Im not one of those people who immediately see the funny side of bad things that happen to me. I normally need the luxury and distance of about 3-5 years. But this is just classic! I have just returned to my desk from fetching my Friday morning treat - a lovely cup of hot chocolate. The kitchen is about 50 metres from my desk and the toilet is right next door. So, I always try to combine this trip ... first to the ladies, then to the kitchen for tea etc. Today as usual....Ladies first. But I could not get the zip of my jeans down... " maybe its stuck" I think to myself. "Maybe I caught the zip in some of the materialof the pants" I think.... but these would all be to lucky, too contrary to my life, too easy for Sharms. This would mean the glass is half full, when today, obviously the glass is so definitely and firmly half empty! OBVIOUSLY.. My zip is broken. Yep. Broken. bear in mind that it is 8.40 on a work day, so I have to last with this broken zip until 5.00 this afternoon. Any tips on how to fix a zip would be appreciated. Sharms "the glass is half empty" Samuels! Edited to add: of course - the best part is that I am stuck in my office for the day! No toilet, no tea, no nothing because I have about 40 people who line the "path" in cubicles from my office to the passage to the kitchen - too embarrasing to walk out there with goodness knows what hanging out for the world to see.... These things only HAPPEN TO ME!!

Comments:
Mwaaahahahahahahaahaha

Sorry, but I can't help laughing like a fool. It IS classic. Sounds like something that would happen to me, sounds like a Jazzz moment.
 
LOL, you have me totally cracking up. I soooo wouldn't make the mad dash past 40 or so people either, LOL. Hope you survived till quitting time! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?