Wednesday, November 16, 2005

me today...

Yesterday morning was great - we had a meeting at Jordan's school, then we had breakfast at Wimpy together and did a bit of shopping (for ourselves and NOT the children for a change!) I got a pink strapless top, some beads and bracelets and Jay got sneakers and socks. It was nice time alone together - we haven't done that for along time. I am trying the micro movements I put here yesterday from SARK - I really need something to get me going on all fronts:
  1. I NEED TO START STUDYING!!!!
  2. I need to start doing some work and working towards my work goals
  3. I need to get writing again
  4. I need to start on the gifts I want to make for Christmas
  5. I think I must get a "project book" and start setting dates and times to all these things.....
  6. ......micromovements.....thats all it takes!
I feel tired and low - just funny like funny funny, not funny haha =) My sinuses are acting up and my body is sore...maybe getting the flu..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?