Friday, November 11, 2005

Randoms and plans for the weekend

Happy Friday! Its so easy to be happy on a Friday, it shouldn't even count! Anything is possible on a Friday, you can accomplish so much over the promised weekend - 2 whole days of doing things you WANt to do! Our school events are over - we just have to make sure we get "civvies Day" over next week, then the wind down to the end of the year starts. I need to work out how to put a ticker here for the countodwn to my trip to Durban over the Christmas hiloidays! Speaking of Christmas...we have already seen some shops are decorated, now it can only go downhill with the inundation of annoying Christmas advertising and jingles playing everywhere. I love Christmas - its my favourite holiday and time of the year, if only I could block my eyes and ears for the duration of the season it would be perfect! I have a few goals this weekend (I like to have a list going in to the weekend so I dont feel like I have wasted my only 2 days of freedaom!!)

Have a great weekend!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?