Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My sisters birthday today. She is 24 years old I wish her everything of the best and more today and always. My mother is here! YAY!! She arrived at 3.00 this morning and will be here until the 15 Dec when we all leave for our holiday in DURBAN!!! 9 days to go! I can't wait! I also made part of my mothers christams present last night a tag book to go into the back of the album of her childrena dn grandchildren I am making for her. I have one more to do for Jerome's mother and one for my granny.

I love reading blogs. the 2 I visit first on my list everyday are

  1. Ali Edwards she is a wonderfully simple scrapbooker - stunning ideas and so creative...love her. She is doing a Christmas art journal and posts the pages everyday--I am loving it. and
  2. Keri Smith - author of Living out Loud and illustrator. She has such wonderfully creative ideas and is an independant thinker. Have a look at these two for inspiration.

Have a wonderfully creative and inspired Day!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?