Friday, December 02, 2005

What is wrong....

with our Human resources department? Where is my bonus letter...the letter the all important letter telling me HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SPEND!!! I mean really! DEont they know I need to plan? D they think that money is just going to spend itself? I need to know what I am woerking with here! Its the 2 of december - fro crying in a bucket! I have less than 2 weeks to plan how to spend my money! But how can I plan if I dont know HOW MUCH its IS???? Get off your lazy bums and DO IT! I have a hliday to plan! SheeSH!! I have to plan. To make lists. To plan outitngs. To arrange places to go and people to visit. The planning os half the fun. YOU ARE RUINING MY FUN! I take that very seriously. give me my bonus letter. please. now.

Comments:
They're obviously taking pleasure in torturing you.

Your fun is planning, theirs is stopping you from it. Sadistic HR people!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?