Friday, January 27, 2006

The countdown....

....to the weekend has started! it is 1.50pm here and I am SO ready to go home! Weekend plans:
  1. grocery shopping
  2. "window" shopping for a vendor to do our kitchen cupboards
  3. Hopefully some scrapping
  4. Miniature golf with the children on Sunday afternoon

A very happy pic of me and my husband just before christmas. We are totally amused because we were trying to figure out the timer on our camera and where it should go to get us noth into the picture ...I suppose you had to be there...=0)

Quote for the weekend

Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life. -Pablo Picasso

I leave you with a picture of these two cuties...my daughter in the back(she goes to school next week Wednesday for the first time - suspect Dad will cry - I will let you know =0))) and my niece at the front


Comments:
They are adorable!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?