Monday, January 23, 2006

Excellent Monday News!

I have had an interestingMonday...we have just decided to take out a 2nd bond on our house to do some fixing and renovating. This has been a HUGE step for me because I hate to take in more debt. Later this morning I called the place I have be paying for my unversity loan. Not only have they been paid off completely, THEY owe ME MONEY!!! Yay! So they are going to refund me the money (who knows when that will be) they are going to confirm with me exactly how much! Also my bank loan is almost paid off (2 months to go!!) Yay! Happy Monday! This is a picture from the Durban Bay standing on the bay looking towards the city. View from the bay looking out to the sea.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?