Thursday, January 19, 2006

I've been tagged

By Nicole (my first blog tag!!!=0)) 3 Jobs You Have Had 1. Sunday school teacher at church (unpaid job=0) 2. Sales assistant at Woolworths in the children’s department 3. Trainer at TBWA Hunt Lascaris advertising agency 3 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over 1. The Sound of Music 2. Shrek 3. um…. 3 Places I have lived 1. Durban 2. Johannesburg 3 TV Shows I love to watch Survivor / The Amazing Race CSI The Home network channel 3 Places I have been on vacation Cape Town White River, Nelspruit Umtata 3 Websites I Visit Every Day Twopeas Wish Jar Journal Ali Edwards 3 of my favorite foods Mince curry and roti Calamari rings Beef lasange 3 Places I'd rather be right now 1. Durban on the beach 2. shopping 3. at home with my children 3 Bloggers I am tagging: Jazz ? ??

Comments:
cool reading more about you :)

love Shrek too, esp. the end with the karaoke- cracks me up!
 
Sharma thanks so much for playing!:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?