Friday, January 27, 2006

Little wonderfuls...

Pedicures Clinique soap Glycerine soap A smile from my daughter My son sitting on my lap My husbands smile Long bubble baths NEW BOOKS!!!!! Reading away a Sunday afternoon Spicy koeksisters ( like a doughnut with cinnamon, nutmeg, mixed spice and ground ginger in the dough but twisted into a plait shape with syrup and coconut over it) Mince curry and roti (indian flatbread) Writing in my journal An afternoon spent scrapbooking Waking up LATE! Pajamas Sandals Gypsy skirts Sand in my toes at the beach Sea spray on my face New swimming costumes Braai’s in the backyard A 5 hour drive ending in the views of the sea from the car window Fresh strawberries and pineapple at the fleamarket Journalling and Morning Pages Letters and cards in the post A full body massage A tall frosted glass of water Finding a cute notebook to journal in The promise of the weekend on a Friday afternoon Long Summer days An unexpected visit from a friend Christmas holidays (the beach, sand and surf) Watching a game of cricket the whole day on TV Finding a book I have been wanting cheap at the fleamarket Family lunches Planning ANYTHING! Making Lists Buying (and getting) presents!

    Comments:
    You'll have to send me some recipes with curry! Mmmm . . . love that stuff!
     
    Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?