Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Married to this man....

for 4 years tomorrow... (we have been together for 9 years) He sent me this quote this morning......
Everyone has his own fingerprints. The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. Take your own color in the pattern and be just that. --Charles R. Brown
How sweet is that?????
I love you Jay - my best friend, entertainer, sarcastic, funny man. Lover, father, provider and caregiver. The most caring loving person I have ever met. I am the luckiest woman to have you in my life. May we see many, many more happy anniversaries. I LOVE YOU!

Comments:
wow, what a sweetie you have!!happy anniversary!
 
Happy Anniversary!:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?