Monday, January 30, 2006

Oh happy day....

The weekend was eventful and busy... we visited a few kitchen showroomsto get an idea of pricing and looks we like on Saturday. But before we go to that my wonderful husband agreed to stop at a scrapbook shop sale they had 50% off all their books! Was I happy=0))))) I got three books, some letter stickers, 2 sheets of rubons and lovely purple flowered paper - oh happy, happy, HAPPY! Got this book by Donna Downey This one by Cathy Zielske And THIS ONE by Ali Edwards!!!

Comments:
YAY! I love new scrap stuff:) Love that book by Ali it's one of my favorites!
 
new books- fun!! I have the Cathy Z one and the Ali one. Love, love the Ali one. Wish I had the Donna one :) you'll have to tell me how it is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?