Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A quote and a layout

Just a quote I want to share. Today has been event-full. I went and saw a school for my daughter to start attending in February. I liked it, and the lady seemed really nice and caring. Very sensitive and responsive to the childrens needs.They get individual attantion because it is such a small school (+/- 10 children) I then went to my interview for the training manager position - it is with my companies competitor and I am ot sure about the position...They also interviewed me for another position they have at Nedbank - So I will wait and see what happens. This is one of me and my son in the corner on the beach over december. The journalling came out a bit small it says: "There is nothing better than being in Durban over December. The heat, humidity, sand and sea. It all means home. I love every part of this beautiful city. the place that grounds me, keeps me connected to who I am and where I come from. I love taking my children to the beach – a treat they cant enjoy as much as I did- but enjoy they DO!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?