Friday, February 24, 2006

21 Days...

I have been following this on Rhonna's blog and have decided to do it... its a 21 day journey to change, develop, master and conquer a habit. It will be done art journal style and she gives daily quotes to inspire those taking part. Go over and have a look for more information! I am starting today and will "catch up" hopefully over the weekend... My goal is to create something everyday in whatever medium - writing, layouts, cards art journal This is a poem I wrote when I did the Artists Way last year... and my journal entry for today I will add the digital stuff that I do and try to get the other pages of my journal scanned in to post. I am SO EXCITED about this! When I first saw the post, i thought it was a great idea. But I have never done any kind of "challenge" apart form the ones I set myself, so thought this would be a good way to show commitment and make sure I carry it out until the end!

Comments:
LOVE these colors and the patterns are fabulous!!! Can't wait to see more.
 
WOOHOO!
I"m so excited you are taking this challenge..isn't it great?
Your page is amazing..love the writing, love the colors..
love that you are participating..
you can do it!
wtg!
R
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?