Monday, February 27, 2006

Day 4 - Creating a habit challenge...

getting something down....thats what this challenge is all about. Not over thinking. feeling free to explore. being creative for creativity's sake. allowing myself to try new things. not worrying about messing it up. feeling free to create "bad art". developing. I have taken the challenge and am loving it! I am still a couple of days "behind"...but this is my day 4. I read something in the SARK book that am reading last night and I woke up with this phrase repeating in my head (that sounds a bit psycho, but you know what I mean!). We create better in a community.

Comments:
Love this whole concept! and waking up with something in your head is never phsycho!:) it's there for a reason!

I hope you keep sharing I'm loving this!
 
I love this page and your writing is fabulous. I love what you have to say...very inspiring!! Thank you:)
 
I love what you wrote - so true. TFS!
 
yes, i love that quote!
wtg..it's beautiful!
R
 
I love this quote - it is exactly what I have been feeling as I go through the challenge - if I may - I would love to utilise it!?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?