Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Day 6

I love this quote...change and taking risks. I need this careerwise right now. In my mind and heart, I have left this job. Its just my body that is still here. The passion, drive and love I had are gone. They will not come back. So it is time for me to move on to a new challenge. Something that I love and where I have prospects to do different things of MY CHOOSING! I have always been willing to change, but the change must be something I want to do, not something that circumstances have forced on me. So I am CHOOSING to change!

Comments:
I have totally been in that place. Good luck with the choice you have to make.
 
awesome, awesome!
you are on fire!
wtg..keep it up!
only 2 more weeks!
R
 
Oooh I'm proud of you! Good luck with your change of careers! Go get happy and get what's yours, girl!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?