Thursday, February 02, 2006

Eventful....

Day yesterday!
  1. My daughter had her first day of school! We were so nervous that she would cry and not want to stay when we left but she was absolutely FINE! She was a bit scared at first, but the other children were very sweet. The teacher showed her around all the toys and different things they were going to do and she was quite fascinated. Eventually she sat with the other children who rolling out playdough and she seemed to be fine. We stayed hovering around for a little while, then left. They phoned me at about 9.00 to say she was absolutely fine, she was really well behaved and had tried verything already! Shes a real little go-getter!
  2. Jerome and I had a quick anniversary breakfast at Wimpy - it was nice noty having to worry about children misbehaving and not eating etc.. for a change. We chatted about stuff - nice
  3. I had an interview with the bank. It went really well, and they have shortlisted me and want me to come in and do some personality and psychometric tests. I am holding thumbs for this one! The money is good and most importantly it will be a CHANGE!!!
  4. I met with Jordans teacher who says he is doing well at school and seems to have settled in. She says he is a very sweet and caring, loving boy=0). She says he has problems with word selection, if it does not improve, we may have to send him for speech therapy, so we are going to wait and see if it improves.
  5. Dropped the children at home, then went to the mall for a while - Jerome bought a BIKE!
  6. Got home and the children rode their bikes with their Dad
  7. Had supper and collapsed on the couch....

Phew - hectic.

Today I have not yet heard back from the agency regarding when they bank wants me to go in and do the tests, so I will just wait and see.

Happy Thursday!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?