Monday, February 20, 2006

Let go

I can't deviate from the plan! Depending on what the plan is, but generally...I like to stick to the Plan. I put a lot of time and effort into the Plan, and like to stick to it as far as I can. I am not spontaneous or impulsive or unstructured. I am not a fly -by-the-seat-of-your-pants type of girl. I generally don't do "spur of the moment" I like to plan. I enjoy thinking things through and mapping out all the angles. I dont think well under pressure (which is why I never do well in arguments=0) I always think later " I should have said..." which is always funny and witty and clever in my head. I must stick to the Plan as far as possible - if the Plan must change...it must be on my terms and because I have thought it through and things have changed. I like structure and order and some path that is being followed. I can be very. inflexible. I know that and am trying to change. Its only about some things though. Somethings maybe that i think are not THAT important I can be quite relaxed about and "let it go"...just depends on the issue, and my mood at the time.. I am finding my inflexibility coming to the fore wit the renovations at the house...and having to fight it all the time! I am a natural Worrier by nature...but I am learning to let go. To trust more. Trust others. People that love me. I dont always have the answers. My way is not always the RIGHT way! Let go. Trust.

Comments:
I'm always wonderfully witty in hindsight too. In real time, not so much.

I think there should be a time-out button so I could take the time to think up witty and funny responses.

Do let go and trust Sharm - like my mom said to me once, worry about the stuff you can change, everything else will take care of itself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?