Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Raindrops on roses...

and whiskers on kittens.... ("Favourite Things" from the Sound of Music) I wish I had such happy thoughts about the rain! All I see is dull, miserable COLD weather! Today is cold and overcast and REALLY miserable. You would think after and ENTIRE SUMMER of this we would all be used to it, BUT I AM NOT!!! I want hot humid weather. I want to perspire and be thirsty. Thats what we DO here in summer! Wev wish for icecream, the beach and lazy afternoons spent in the sun. I dream of long bright evenig that disolve into orange and pink and purple sunsets...follwed by long warm nights with the windows and doors open to coax the breeze into the house.Did I get that this summer? Not once. Have I got that? I look outside my window from my office and I see and endless grey sky with the trees blowwing in the gales blowwing outside! LOVELy summer weather! I want a decent summer before winter arrives! Please!

Comments:
Poor Dear. I feel for you. Having bad weather in summer is just evil.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?