Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today I...

Feel better than I have in a while. I have been feeling down mainly because my family has been disruptedover the last 2 weeks. I travel about 45 km to work everyday through a huge amount of traffic. I get a lift with someone I work with everyday. For the last 2 weeks he has been sick in hospital. I am not sure waht is wrong with him and worry about him, BUT that leaves me without a lift to work...SO I have to come to work with Jerome everyday who works on the other side of town...He also takes the children to school everyday..This means we all have to wake up at 5.00 am and leave the house by 5.50 at least. I we dont (and we havent on some days) Jordan is late for school which i HATE! I feel so bad every morning because
  1. everyone has to wake up extra early because of me
  2. they now have a 2 hour trip to school
  3. I dont have a set way of getting home every evening and have to ask for lifts from people who live near me which I HATE
  4. Jerome has to come and fetch me from wherever i get dropped AFTER he drops the children off...

As a result of all of this, we are all exhausted and worn out when we get home and I feel like it is ALL MY FAULT!

Anyway, I feel better. I have got a date to write for my learners, and have been called to write tests for the job at the bank next week, so hopefully things are looking up!


Comments:
We use to go through a lot of running around like that too - it's very exhausting! Just remember that you're all in this together. Really it's what family is for. Praying that it will soon be resolved:) Good Luck with your work situation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?