Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What happened to Day 5...?

Day 5 was done, but done in my actual book. I scanned it in at home last night, but only have internet access at work...I was supposed to bring it to work on my memory stick today, but forgot! So I will load it as soon as I remember! I am doing a digital and traditional book for this challenge...Some days I will do both, some days I will print out what I have done digitally and stick it in my book. Both ways I am really enjoying, although I am really a beginner at both methods and use Powerpoint for my digital layouts. I need some time to try to figure out how to use Photoshop which I have at home. Also, I forgot to say I GOT MY LEARNERS LICENCE!!! At the ripe old age of 31! I am now a menace on the roads...and will go for my first lesson on Saturday. The Job I applied for at the bank has not come through yet, but I went for psychometric tests and will hopefully hear by Thursday whether I have the job or not! Wish me luck on that one...

Comments:
Good luck with the bank! Keep us posted:) Look forward to seeing your work:) I'm sure it's fab!
 
oh yea, Sharma...can't wait to see it!
GREAT idea about doing both digitally AND traditional...
you are so inspiring!
R
 
Your pages are so beautiful, clean and simple and I just love your flowers and swirls!

I wish u good luck, hope u get the job! I will cross my fingers for u! And congratulations on getting your drivers license! I got mine when I was 31 years old too. Proves that it´s never too late, right!

;o)
 
Congrats to you on your learner's!!!:)

I love what you are doing with your pages. Beautiful digital stuff. Can't wait to see what else you have. I would love to get into some more digital work but just haven't yet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?