Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day 21!

Finally! Day 21 is here and WE have created the habits we set out to accomplish 21 days ago. Mine was to create something everyday and I have done that! I love creating and this process has encouraged that to become a habit and not something that is hit and miss...staying consistent.

I have enjoyed the process so much and all the wonderful ladies who have been on this journey with me. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me and inspied me with you wonderful work. A BIG thank you to Rhonna who gave us daily inspiration with her quotes and encourage ment and WONDERFUL works of art (go over to her site and check our her wonderful work!). I have really enjoyed this and would love to do it again with another habit...soon!


Comments:
Your journal turned out so beautifully! I love the graphic qualities of it and all those gorgeous patterns. Well done!!!!
 
Great job! You have done beautiful work. It was so fun to share this journey with you. I have added you to my list of {21} challenge bloggers on my site. What a fun trip it's been!!
 
LOVE this entry! So, so pretty - the flowers, the stitching, the way you typed the quote! AWESOME work!!!! And now you have a beautiful journal to inspire you - isn't that the best part?!?!
 
Congratulation on finishing your journal!
This is just beautiful!
Now you hav an inspiring journal to look back at ;o)

Thank you for all your inspiration during this 21 days! You're a great artist!
 
Congratulations on completing the challenge! We should be very proud of ourselves. My favourite of yours is Day 20, love the colours :)
 
way to go!! beautiful ending to a beautiful journal! have so enjoyed sharing the journey with you!
 
This is so pretty and cheerful!
 
Way to go Sharma!!! You made it through all 21 days. Beautiful job I might add too:)
 
it's been so fun seeing all your journal pages! Awesome job! :)
 
This is wonderful! Love the colors. So happy to see you're on board:) ENJOY!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?