Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday thoughts

Worrying about this girl. She has been coughing for about a week. The doctore says its a slight chest infection...she is on the medn though - I am hoping she will be well enough for school next week.

Have been working hard to submit assignments this week...hopefully it will be done by the ned of today.

My home is still a shambles from all the renovating, but it will hopefully be all over soon. I will post pics soon.

I am SO happy its the weekend! I am in for a LONG weekend - I am on leave on Monday and Tuesday is a holiday! 4 LONG days off! Hopefully I can get some scrapping in! =0)

Happy Friday!


Comments:
Ahh that's awful, I hope she feels better soon. BTW cute layout:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?