Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday, Monday

Its 4.40 and almost home time ...it looks like a major storm is brewing, so I will probably be stuck in traffic on the way home..ore rain...YAY! It feels like it has been raining non-stop here since Christmas! It can possibly be that long, but thats how it feels...There is a definite nip in the ais and winter is on its miserly way! I will be away from my office for the next week and hope I can nip in to check emails etc, so I may not update, but Rhonna's challenge has started and it is so cool! I am doing a weight related one this time - I need to lose some weigth but I need to quantify it for myself a bit more - so I am thinking about this one...I will post as soon as I am back in office next week on my progress. I really love these challenges - the inspiration from Rhonna and the other participants, the feeling of belonging to a group of like minded people wanting to change the way they do something - amazing - so I look forward to it... Happy Monday!

Comments:
Hey Sharma!!! Saw your name on Rhonna's 21 day challenge too. Me too! fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?