Thursday, March 02, 2006

Traditional journal Day 1, 2, 3, 5

The scans are not the best ...I am doing a very handdrawn and painted feel to the traditional journal I am doing....I have enjoyed doing these and even though they are not the best looking, I love them. I have battled my inner critic (I cant remember which challenge participant that i visited this morning told their critic to get lost - I had a good laugh at that and thought I would tell mine the same!) to post these and have decided to just do it... especially after seeing all the beautiful entries...I must pos mine first in the future then visit the others! It is very intimidating the tallented people that are taking part in this challenge so here goes before I talk myself out of doing this!

Comments:
These are neat! I love the colors against the black background. Very nice work:)
 
ooooooh, I have been looking through your blog and you do gorgeous work. Great job on the journal!!!
 
these are so great!! and I have that same inner critic..was seriously battling that critic the last few days...but we will forge ahead. thanks for your comments...makes it even easier to squash that critic! have a great Thursday!
 
This is awesome! I love, love the flowers and swirls!
 
Good for you! My favourite ones are the flowers going in a spiral, and the one with three large words. I know what you mean about feeling a bit out of your league, with all these talented artistic people. But that's the beauty of this challenge. It's not about talent, but about each person's own journey. I know I'm finding out a lot about myself.
 
Great book!
R
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?