Friday, April 07, 2006

Day 12...I am enough

This seems almost too personal to post....I have put this in the comments at Rhonna's blog..."Development of character! That really hits home! This challenge is so much about how I see myself in terms of WhAT I CAN do if I put my mind to it. Its not just about a healthy eating plan, but about my body and self image that I have had entrenched in me since I was a teenager. Nervermind what size I was (I was once 54 kgs in my 20's, and still though I was overweight), I saw myself as fat IN MY HEAD! This challenge is about accepting myself, as much as it is about getting healthy and losing some weight. Thanks Rhonna and all the other 21ers for the inspiration and encoragement" The quote says: "Our busy lives force us to focus on things we do from day to day. But the development of character comes only as we focus on who we really are" The graphic is taken dirctly as Rhonna did it - thanks for the inspiration.....

Comments:
Good morning Sharma,
Thanks for stopping by my site & for your kind comments. I respond to this post on so many levels..."Too personal to post"...that intrigues me as I see my blog as a journal, a diary, where I can really lay my feelings bare~with input from others, my feelings get validated and sometimes others' comments help me to see more clearly.
And seeing more clearly--you ARE beautiful! You ARE enough! and I love the way you used the challenge to examine that for yourself.
 
Oh I love your take on this - YES! I totally agree! You are enough. Fabulous place to go with this one!
 
this is really nice.
 
love you post and commentary...keep it up..you're inspiring me to keep on track!!
 
Love your page. It's so personal, and your comments are really true: This {21} challenge really have made me think of how I see my self as well, and I really hope this challenge will make us all find we are good enough. ;-)
 
This is a great page. Good for you for loving yourself for who you are! You rock!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?