Friday, April 28, 2006

Staying positive...

I have decided that is going to be the purpose of this reound of the {21} Challenge... I am really struggling to stay positive and create anything with all the changes at work I have been feeling so down...I have decided that I will do a gratitude journal type for this round...I will start today...I want to make gratitude a HABIT! I will post as soon as I get something down...I am also going to be away fow a week ... Yesterday was a holiday here - Freedom Day, so we went to Zoo lake...Some pics from the day... Taken with my NEW PHONE the Nokia N70 - I LOVE this phone - so many cool features! Have a happy friday and great weekend...Note my daughters new short hair? She decided to give herself a haircut and cut half her pony tail off, so I had to cut the rest of her hair!! I will post pics of that soon

Comments:
hi Sharma! thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, of course you can use that vintage postcard, isn't it funny? LOL

Love the idea of your gratitude journal. Hope the work stressors get better, i've been there, and i know how much it can take out of ya. Hang in there, girl! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?