Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Long time no blog!

I have been mia for a while - life has been a bit hectic! I dont have the time or freedom I used to have to blog... I really miss it so am going to try to blog early mornings when I just get in to work before there are people around...I am not unhappy here, just dont feel as free as I used to feel with my own office and making my own rules!

Some good things have happened:

Other things I have been worrying about:

Things I have been doing that i want to stop

Things want to start doing:

I havent even started Rhonna's Challenge 3 - I want to do that as well...hopefully will strat with that again - I found the challenge helps me to make a commitment to the goal I am trying to achieve so I WILL start that today - will post tomorrow my journalling

Happy Wednesday!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?