Thursday, August 03, 2006

In case anyone was wondering...

I decided to turn the offer down! I could unfortunately not take a salary cut even though the job is ONLY 5 KMS from my house! I have been for a few other interviews, but no other offers yet.I am getting quite discouraged, but I know I wont find something overnight so i must just be patient. I leave you with the cutie pie - my nephew. Other news: We are having the coldest spell that we have had this winter. Rain, sleet and snow yesterday! Also a nice surpirse last night...a blackout in my entire area last night and the ligths are still not on today! so i look forward to a cold house and no bath unless the power comes back on!

Comments:
I've just put out a challenge I thought you would be interested in….I'm "hosting" a group of scrappers all wanting to do the challenges from Ali Edwards new book. Come over, check it out, and play along!!!
 
Hey Sharma! Good to see you. The forum has been shut down to anyone who doesn't pay - at least that's what I heard. I just posted about it. Send me an email - mine hasn't changed, I'll give you what details I have.
 
hi- sending good vibes your way for the right job offer! Hang in there :)
 
wow, it's been awhile . . .
sorry to hear sbout the job offer. I know you will find something!:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?