Thursday, September 28, 2006

I've been tagged!

By the talented Robyn The rules are : List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog! My 5 weird things:
  1. I hate reading instructions and step-by-step guides
  2. I always forget to close cupboard and wardrobe doors
  3. I love pens and have to have some in my bag all the time
  4. I would live in sandals if i could
  5. I always look at peoples feet / shoes when i meet them for the first time
  6. I cant ride a bike
  7. I dont eat regular tomatoes, but will eat the small salad ones
  8. I cant eat green peppers cooked, but love them raw in a salad

Thats actually 8, but there you go....

I dont have anyone to tag...


Comments:
hehe, love reading all your weird-ness, LOL! Thanks for playing :)
 
so fun to read Sharma!:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?